Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Looking for a House Job  

Author Topic: Looking for a House Job  (Read 4118 times)

Offline sscone

• Moderate User
Looking for a House Job
« on: Dec 03, 2011, 12:16 »
I have finally reached 18.1 status now. I am looking to settle down somewhere so that I can spend more time with the family without having to travel all over the U.S. without them. So if there are any house openings out there let me know.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Looking for a House Job
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2011, 12:37 »
18.1 versus 3.1 all over again.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,9266.0.html

Check your PM's.

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline sscone

• Moderate User
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2011, 11:33 »
18.1 versus 3.1 all over again.

Not looking for a debate on the difference between an 18.1 and a 3.1. I know I still have more time to become a full fledged grown up. There are a few plants out there that will take 18.1's as House Mouses. Just throwing out some networking to find one. Thanks.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Dec 04, 2011, 11:43 »
Not looking for a debate on the difference between an 18.1 and a 3.1.....

Not me either,...

.....There are a few plants out there that will take 18.1's as House Mouses. Just throwing out some networking to find one. Thanks.

...Check your PM's.

;)  good luck,.....   8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

SCMasterchef

« Reply #4 on: Dec 07, 2011, 04:28 »
SCE&G recently accepted the HP Training program at Aiken Technical College in Aiken, SC.  The program there has been certified by INPO and SCE&G has been looking at hiring from their classes to potentially fill positions for HPs at their V.C. Summer Plant.  It might be something to consider to get your foot in the door.  They will be hiring new people starting sometime late next year or early 2013.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?