Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu United Arab Emirates honeypot

Author Topic: United Arab Emirates  (Read 20353 times)

hurricanerv12396

United Arab Emirates
« on: Jul 18, 2014, 07:49 »
Anyone have information on compensation packages for Nuclear Work in the United Arab Emirates?

Offline Belisarius

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: United Arab Emirates
« Reply #1 on: Jan 30, 2017, 09:13 »
Just had a peer accept a job in Abu Dhabi with ENEC as a security procedure writer for "over 200K." He will be heading over there in a couple of months as a permanent in house employee. Until his mortgage is paid off. Then he says he will come home. I've posted on their site but haven't been contacted yet (couple weeks).

Offline Belisarius

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
UAE Abu Dhabi Barakah Nuclear Plant Jobs
« Reply #2 on: Jan 30, 2017, 09:19 »
Just had a peer accept a job in Abu Dhabi with ENEC as a security procedure writer for "over 200K." He will be heading over there in a couple of months as a permanent inhouse employee.

I've also been hearing of several U.S. plants loosing staff to the Barakah plant. But not much information other than the enec.gov.ae job search web site itself. Does anyone have any information on hiring going on or what it is like to work in Abu Dhabi. One old friend used to work there and said it is very nice, with super expensive housing.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

ski2313

« Reply #3 on: Jan 31, 2017, 11:50 »
Have heard rumors of OPs SRO-type positions and OPs training positions going for $400k+ per year with a $1M bonus after 3 years.. A nuclear facility somewhere down south lost most of a training department to numbers like those.

Major cultural differences over there, and you're within earshot of Iran. $400k is probably middle middle class, as everything is extremely expensive. You need a license to have a drink in your own home.  *

*(intense googling, not personal experience)

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #4 on: Jun 13, 2017, 09:58 »
I just got a request from MPH Global about contract instructor/exam writer positions in Abu Dhabi. They're asking for my expected salary range, any guesses for that? Also, is tax free the same as tax exempt (i.e. I don't have to pay taxes on it at all or I see the money before taxes and have to figure that out later)?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?