Career Path > NRC

Ok I am in and want to thank everyone!

(1/1)

ChiefRocscooter:
OK I have been some what absent from the board lately but I am now ready to return and thank everyone who helped me with advise (and other important things as well, BZ M1 and others)

I today recveived my officaial package in the mail with my Nuclear Equipment Technician offer in it!!!!! :) :) I am excited to start!!  (I know some of you old timers may find it corney but after twenty-three years in the canoe club I feel almost as excited as I was when I joined the Nav)

I have not been on much lately as I have all but finished up getting ready to retire but  getting ready to sell my house and relocate has taken more time than I would like.

While I will not go into detail here let me say that with luck, help, a good attitude, and a little help I was able to get the job I wanted with the company I wanted at the site I wanted!  All I can say is thanks and gee AINT AMERICA GREAT!!!

Rob

navytwinmom:
Congrats....and thanks for your years of service!! Hope the job is all you want it to be!

Hope my sons have the same attitude when they get out.

Fermi2:
Dude I got your PM. Yes we're gonna get together for some beers AND ribs! I;m glad you got the job at the location you had hoped for. You give me too much credit, all I did was give some friendly advice and shoot the shit with ya on the phone for 2 hours. :) Congrats, the Commercial industry is awesome and getting better.

Jason how is your search going?

Mike

Roll Tide:
If I have pointed anyone in the right direction, I am very pleased. BUT I didn't type the resume or conduct the interview that really got the position. Congratulations!

M1Ark:
Chief,

Tell Eric I said Hello.  He's one funny dude and I think you'll enjoy working with him.  Good luck in Civilian Nuclear Power and let me know how quals are going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version