Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu why do my new topic post about STP keep getting taken down

Author Topic: why do my new topic post about STP keep getting taken down  (Read 9999 times)

bullpinman

I have posted three times about the outage in Texas and all of them have been taken down. Do you know why? There was nothing offensive just asking if anybody has or is going down. I would like to connect with someone who is going , but the darn topic keeps getting deleted.

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
I didn't delete your posts, but I am one of the Moderators tasked with organizing the site.

Where did you initially post regarding STP outage?
Talk About STP would have been the right place.

Did it look like this?
Would like to hear if anyone has been down to the outage before or if anyone has plans to go down this year? I was there in 1999 and it was good and I'm debating whether to go back. In Florida right now, not too far away.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2007, 10:37 by Roll Tide »
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

bullpinman

yes that was it. I happen to find one of three posts that had been moved to a reply to one of the moderators posts about STP. I wanted to start a new thread if I could. Where it was moved I don't think people can reply to it? I'm not sure. Thanks for your help.

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
General questions / comments about a specific plant usually work best on the existing "Talk About XX" thread. A more general question about the industry is a candidate for a new thread.

As far as accessing older posts: if you go to www.nukeworker.com/forum you will see all the boards. A daughter board may need to be accessed for specific threads. When you come to the website after you have been gone for a while, you should look at the boards that specifically interest you (such as Talk About Region 4).
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Your first 2 posts weren't in the correct forum, that's why they were removed.  Your current post that IS in the correct place has one response.  You can find your posts by going to your profile and click on find the last posts of this person.  If you have any other questions many of the answers can be found in the forum rules.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Thanks for helping him.  I appreciate it.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?