Facility & Company Information > Region III (Mid West)

U of Michigan

<< < (3/3)

RDTroja:
I lived in Ann Arbor for 4 years from '83 to '87 working for a consulting company. When I was there you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a good restaurant downtown. If you can't find anything you want to do there you just are not looking (and you don't have to look hard.) Aside from the weather about 9 months out of the year, I absolutely loved it there. Good luck and have fun.

room4u:

--- Quote from: T.VOLS on Feb 02, 2007, 06:56 ---I need information on motels,restaurants,and local activities in the Ann Arbor Mich. area..Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Try Sleep Inn and Suites in Milan, Michigan very close to Anarbor, MI, very nice hotel with best rates in the area. Need more info or book a room, call @ 248-931-7694 or email at sales@baymontmonroe.com

room4u:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Feb 02, 2007, 11:31 ---Are you going to The Ford Reactor @ U of Mich?

Try callinf Butch Smith, or JR GRey.

For motels, there isn't anything cheep, but the guys on site should be able to steer you in the right direction for places to stay.

--- End quote ---

Please contact Jas at 248-931-7694 with an email address. I can send you the detail info on Sleep Inn and Suites in Milan, Michigan. I look forward for your email.

Thanks,
Jas Sohi
248-931-7694
sales@baymontmonroe.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version