Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Benjamin "Kelly" Darby honeypot

Author Topic: Benjamin "Kelly" Darby  (Read 4540 times)

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Benjamin "Kelly" Darby
« on: Feb 11, 2007, 02:55 »
It is with heavy heart to report the loss of of my brother. "Kelly", Darby as he like to be called, went to be with the Lord last night. He was a metalurgical / piping engineer in the industry. "Kelly" worked in the northeast usually, but passed away while a Project Manager at Duane Arnold. He will be dearly missed by his mother, brothers, wife, 4 sons, 2 daughters, a lot of other family, and most everyone who knew him. Funeral arrangements are being made for Keene, NH the end of this week. I will post more as I find out.

His ever loving brother,

Daniel "Dusty" and Tammie Darby
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2007, 10:50 by radglo »

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Benjamin "Kelly" Darby
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2007, 05:52 »
radglo,  i am so sorry for your family.  my prayers will be with yinz.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2007, 07:40 »
Thank you for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.The viewing will be held at Foley Funeral Home in Keene, NH Friday February 16 from 6-8 pm. Service will be Saturday the 17th at 10 am at Sullavan church in East Sullivan NH which, is north of Keene.

Wonderful

« Reply #3 on: Feb 15, 2007, 05:55 »
I am sorry for your loss. hope you will not too busy with the one month long refueling outage.

Offline nothinbuttrouble

• SR HP TECH
  • Light User
  • I love being a professional babysitter!!!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 15, 2007, 10:10 »
dusty and tammy (family)

our prayers and thoughts are with you guys.  if you need anything you have my number dont hesitate to call.  we will get together in sin city after the spring outages.  take care. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?