honeypot

Poll

Robert Bills

Please reply
0 (0%)
Notify Family
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Robert Bills  (Read 7698 times)

1E4

Robert Bills
« on: Feb 12, 2007, 12:51 »
Bob passed away last week in Knoxville, TN. while working at Oakridge. A long time employee of SEC also worked at Fernald, Ohio, Linde site NY and Ginna Station. No Details available at this time. I was notified by Knoxville TN Sherrifs Dept. They are looking for Next Of Kin!!!

Offline Dave Warren

• Radiological Engineer
  • Very Heavy User
  • Cubs vs. White Sox in the Series this year.
Re: Robert Bills
« Reply #1 on: Feb 12, 2007, 01:28 »
When you get information, please post it. I worked with Bob at Fernald and Oak Ridge. Bob was always a jovial lad. He had the distinct New Yorker accent and loved to hang out at Ruby Tuesday's and watch the tube. I just talked with him not too long ago, and I am saddened by the passing of another good person, good man, and good technician. See ya on the other side, Bob.

Offline stirfry

• Moderate User
  • It's an O.K. World
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13, 2007, 12:35 »
Bob and I worked together in Oak Ridge.

A memorial service will be held locally for him at the Redemption Church International, 3550 Pleasent Ridge RD. in Knoxville  from 5-7 PM Friday 2-16-2007.

Robert E. Bills   
BILLS, ROBERT E. - age 67 of Powell, passed away suddenly on February 9, 2007. Robert was employed by Bechtel-Jacobs in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Preceded in death by: parents, Edward C. Bills, Sr. and Doris Bills; sister, Joan Brouilette. Survived by: son, Eric Bills; brothers, Rich Bills and wife Jen of Lawrenceburg, IN. and Ted Bills and wife Sue of Rapid City, South Dakota. Funeral arrangements are incomplete. Mynatt Funeral Home Halls Chapel is in charge of arrangements. www.mynattfh.com.

We have another Patron Saint looking over us now.

Save me a spot

Finni
« Last Edit: Feb 13, 2007, 03:24 by stirfry »
YA gotta be SOMEWHERE

Offline Shawnee Man

• Moderate User
« Reply #3 on: Feb 13, 2007, 01:23 »
I remember working with Bob at the Mound decom. He was alot of fun to be around. He will be sorely missed.

Offline radglo

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2007, 11:19 »
I worked with Bob at Fernald also. He was always kind and thoughtful. I don't believe he ever had a bad word to say about anybody. Our prayers for his family in their loss.

druryv

« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2007, 07:46 »
I worked with bob at oak ridge and enjoyed his domestic dispute stories a different one everyday. Now all the women he hangs with are angels. WE WILL MISS YOU BOB

Offline leroygm

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Feb 28, 2007, 07:55 »
I worked with Bob at Ginna Several times, Good Man.............He always wanted to take me up in a glider. We had more good belly laughs than I can count. See ya over there buddy........................ .

Offline galent

• Light User
  • Somebody toss me a crumb, will ya?
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2009, 04:14 »
Worked with Bob at Ginna and Vermont Yankee in the 1980's then saw him briefly again at Mound in 1999. There went another good nuclear soul. God Bless Bob.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?