Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Photos uploading "error"
honeypot

Author Topic: Photos uploading "error"  (Read 8594 times)

South_African

Photos uploading "error"
« on: Feb 22, 2007, 02:11 »
I have been uploading some photos succesfully to the Comanche Peak album. Initially I thought however I had duplicted some uploads as there are some photos that there are now are two off. The problem however  seems to be that once I have uploaded the photo and filled in all the details etc then I sometimes get an error message. And in those cases it seems that in spite of the error message the upload was succesful and I have been reloading the photos. So perhaps you could delete those on the Comanche peak album that are duplicated. In future if I get an error message that the upload was not succesful I first go and check the album before trying tp upload the photo again.

Thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Photos uploading "error"
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2007, 02:45 »
I believe I have fixed it:

http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/thumbnails-138.html

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2007, 02:51 by Rennhack »

South_African

« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2007, 06:45 »
Thanks,

You can also see that my spelling of "Sqaauw" was not that great.

There is also a photos tagged "training center" that got uploaded and it is clearly the cooling water outflow.

I took a whole lot of photos inside the plant using a camera belonging to TXU, would there be any security violation if I posted some of them? Nobody mentioned anything to me, but I would hate to get in to trouble for violating any security restriction if I did post them. What do you think?

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2007, 01:40 »
You might check with TXU prior to posting.  I had access to some of Callaway's SGRP photos and checked with security and got some approved prior to posting.  That way you get all of your bases covered.
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Mar 03, 2007, 01:47 »
Honestly, the only person that can answer that is the head of security at the facility.

There are thumb rules, like don't show anything that will compromise security, like security cameras, etc.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?