Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu what to expect with a Q clearance  

Author Topic: what to expect with a Q clearance  (Read 4175 times)

stanley

what to expect with a Q clearance
« on: Mar 07, 2007, 07:08 »
This whole Q clearance thing seems so invasive.

Can anyone, in a nutshell, tell me what to expect as I go through this process.

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
Re: what to expect with a Q clearance
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:00 »
Drug tests, some require lie detector tests, your life will be gone through by investigators, and also these investigators knocking on doors of friends and enemies, especially ex spouses.  Include all infractions. If you smoked a little weed say so. Just tell them you quit, hopefully you have quit for at least a year, :)  Check your finacial dealings,  etc. etc.  I know it is intrusive but I believe important.  I could tell you of stories of People who used to have a Q LOL.  OK Just 1. It seems a guard got mad at his ex girlfriend an HP.  He flew over and bombed Y12 with her pictures in compromising positions. She quit after a few weeks and he went to jail.  OK 2 then there was the turd bandit at K25 who hid turds in towels, shoes, desks.  They could not figure it out, so they moveds a few people and it did not happen again.  Then there was a guard  who got fired and had his own little fortress in Roane county and shot a sheriff about 40 times when he went to serve a warrant.  I think I am more scared of people with Q clearances!!!!!

stanley

« Reply #2 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:20 »
do they just randomly chose people to talk to, or the people you list on your application?
do they come to your house?
what kinds of things do they ask your people you know?

kaveman32

« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:35 »
they talk to all the references on your list and also may ask your references to give more references on yourself. also they may go to your current and previous residences and meet with neighbors and hopefully you were an upstanding citizen.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2007, 08:42 by kaveman32 »

stanley

« Reply #4 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:42 »
thank you. that is helpful.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?