Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Finding outage work???

Author Topic: Finding outage work???  (Read 8291 times)

Offline mach

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Finding outage work???
« on: Mar 17, 2007, 08:37 »
I am an I&C Tech. I am on my first outage now at GGNS. This is only a 3-4 week job. What is the best way to find another outage? I noticed that there is an excel sheet for purchase. How exactly can this help me? Does it list who has the I&C contract? How do you know who has the contract for I&C work? Any input will help a lot Thanks. again I am extremely new to this I also want to thank Rennhack for his input to me in the past.

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
Re: Finding outage work???
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17, 2007, 10:36 »
The outage list, list all outages that are going on in a season, unfourtunatly not whats hiring for any given job.  I suggest calling some of the recruiters listed on the site such as Bartlett which does do hiring for other than HP and decon but Im not sure out of which office but any of the recruiters should be able to point you in the right direction.  Just look at previous job post from other companies and it should give you an idea of what they staff.  Its rather late in the season to confirm something else but you never know what you can get last minute if you keep your bags packed.  Good Luck. 

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: Finding outage work???
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2007, 09:37 »
Start dialing for dollars early. The best jobs go early.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?