Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu HP jobs at Hunters Point?  

Author Topic: HP jobs at Hunters Point?  (Read 7870 times)

Offline Mike_Koehler

• Heavy User
  • I love nukeworker.com!!!!
HP jobs at Hunters Point?
« on: Feb 09, 2006, 07:58 »
Does anybody know anything about a current or planned D&D at Hunters Point Naval Shipyards in the SF area? Who is doing the HP work for that?

Thanks
"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented
  immigrant" is like calling a drug
  dealer an "unlicensed Pharmacist."
unknown
"If you seal the borders and you stop giving federal benefits to people who are in the country illegally... many of them will simply go home."
Lou Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pa.

TWillis

Re: HP jobs at Hunters Point?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 10, 2006, 01:11 »
I think the company is Tetra Tech

Offline Mike_Koehler

• Heavy User
  • I love nukeworker.com!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2006, 06:50 »
The company for the engineering work and project management appears to be Tetra Tech, however they don't seem to be the ones hiring the worker bee's. Any other ideas?

Thanks for the lead however... ;D
"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented
  immigrant" is like calling a drug
  dealer an "unlicensed Pharmacist."
unknown
"If you seal the borders and you stop giving federal benefits to people who are in the country illegally... many of them will simply go home."
Lou Barletta, Mayor of Hazelton, Pa.

handyman

« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2006, 09:04 »
The companies that currently place RCTs at Hunter's Point are New World Technologies and MKM.  I dont know how to contact MKM but New World's web site is www.newworld.org.  Hope this helps you out.  The last time I talked to them they were paying 22/hr with 2.53/hr h&w and 105/day PD.

vikingfan

« Reply #4 on: Feb 16, 2006, 10:22 »
the contact for new world technology is 1-925-443-7967 you need to ask for carrie.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 03, 2006, 09:51 »
New World Technology @925-443-7967.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #6 on: Apr 03, 2007, 04:51 »
They are still looking for techs.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #7 on: Apr 04, 2007, 07:35 »
They are still looking for techs.

At <$25/hr and $105 pd in California, I don't doubt that in the least.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?