Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

What do Nukes (and familly/ friends) drive?

<< < (31/32) > >>

Rerun:
I never offload a vehicle until I absolutely cannot drive it then I junk it

GLW:

--- Quote from: Rerun on Jul 03, 2016, 08:45 ---I never offload a vehicle until I absolutely cannot drive it then I junk it

--- End quote ---

that's an okay option, I use it for my POV (typically Ford Rangers until the structure is no good for road use),...

but I do a lot of miles for my work, so typically I will still end up upgrading every six to eight years even with meticulous maintenance,...

300,000 miles is still 300,000 miles,...

the better half's vehicle is always new and fresh and under warranty,...

she deserves it, and I rest better knowing if anything goes goofy Ford can pay for it, and there will be at least a loaner in the driveway for her until things are set aright again,...

Rerun:
Oh trust me. My wife always drives a new vehicle and its always a lot larger than mine. Right now she is driving a Traverse.

JasonConner:

--- Quote from: Rerun on Jul 03, 2016, 08:45 ---I never offload a vehicle until I absolutely cannot drive it then I junk it

--- End quote ---

The vehicle is still good, I just don't feel like making two car payments.  Not to mention insurance for both.

GLW:

--- Quote from: GLW on Mar 21, 2013, 08:48 ---Ford Ranger
Ford Taurus
Ford Escape

All made in USA, by union labor, Twin Cities, St. Louis, Chicago,...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: GLW on May 04, 2016, 06:26 ---
update: scratch the Escape, say hello to the Ford Transit LWB Wagon (with the tow package & 7 passenger seating),...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it,... 8)

--- End quote ---

both getting a little long in the tooth, time to upgrade,...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version