Career Path > Security, FFD

Commercial Nuke Security Question

(1/1)

nukedog:
Sort of off the subject, I know of someone I work with (at a commercial power plant) and they had two restrianing orders put on him. Does he have to report these to security?

Thanks for any input.

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: nukedog on Apr 04, 2007, 03:37 ---Sort of off the subject, I know of someone I work with (at a commercial power plant) and they had two restrianing orders put on him. Does he have to report these to security?

--- End quote ---

I asked the following question (because of a vindictive ex-wife): do I have to report an outstanding warrant for my arrest or only an arrest? After much explanation, it turns out that only the arrest has to be reported. At least that is how BFN and SQN viewed it for TVA and PTN for FP&L.

nukedog:
Thanks Rolltide for the reponse. I hope SQN is treating you alright. I hope to transfer up there when there is an opening.

Fermi2:
I don't think you have to report restraining orders. People can get restraining orders against them without having actually committed a crime.

Mike

Mike McFarlin:

--- Quote from: nukedog on Apr 04, 2007, 03:37 ---Sort of off the subject, I know of someone I work with (at a commercial power plant) and they had two restrianing orders put on him. Does he have to report these to security?

Thanks for any input.

--- End quote ---
I would report them. But anyone can get a restraining order against anyone else, if they feel threatened. No crime has to be committed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version