Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Job Seekers registration honeypot

Author Topic: Job Seekers registration  (Read 16261 times)

Radeng

Job Seekers registration
« on: Apr 07, 2007, 08:37 »
I tried filling out the JOB Seeker registration form and when I got to the terms and conditions, it said do you agree with the terms and conditions and there is no place on the form that says  yes I DO or no I don't  or just a simple yes /  No

How do you agree to the terms and conditions, Thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Job Seekers registration
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07, 2007, 10:13 »
There is a check box to the left of the line “I have read and I agree with the Terms and Conditions of this site.” on the job seeker registration form.  -- Check that box.

Offline Ops Nub

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2007, 10:18 »
When i click on the registration link i get this:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /job/jobseeker_signup.php on this server.

any suggestions?

Jay

Offline JessJen

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2007, 10:20 »
sounds like either something server end or if youre at work then it could be blocked but I'd give it a few hours and try again

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2007, 08:14 »
When i click on the registration link i get this:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /job/jobseeker_signup.php on this server.
any suggestions?

Many overseas IP address's are blocked due to hacking and fraud.  You will have to wait untill you are back in the USA, or in a location that is not blocked.

Offline Ops Nub

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Nov 23, 2007, 07:37 »
Guam is part of the United States. US area code, zipcode and all US citizens. You don't have to reply, I know there is nothing you can do.
Jay

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?