How does Bechtel rate?

Above average
3 (15%)
Average
10 (50%)
Below average
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Bechtel  (Read 12481 times)

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Bechtel
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:00 »
Don't forget to vote. Keep your comments civil.
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

LaFeet

Re: Bechtel
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 10:04 »
Worked for them twice now, once via bartlett.  Not so bad but not outstanding.  Enjoyed working with their crew at Ft Calhoun more than anything else.

skip149

« Reply #2 on: Jun 13, 2007, 08:37 »
I worked with them at Palo Verde two years ago, through P C I, I found there upper supervision to be a little on the snobby side however the regular hands were supportive and cool to work with.

LaFeet

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2007, 11:46 »
Worked for them twice now, once via bartlett.  Not so bad but not outstanding.  Enjoyed working with their crew at Ft Calhoun more than anything else.

Come to think of it   I did not like working with the Lawrenece Livermore crew while at NTS... something about I did not have the necesssary knowledge to know about what isotopes that I was to expect during a dril back... Hell    the applicable data ws free released on the internet.....   so I tell them to stop picking their nose in a CA.. and I am the a$$ hole......  Id go back there agai... just to be with the drill crew     whata great bunha workers..   (slo glo addages suppplied fo da gie from PA) :P

Offline OldHP

• Very Heavy User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2007, 08:43 »
Since LaFeet always enjoyed working with the drillers we'll let that one pass.  Been working under contract since Oct and have had no problems.  Will be one on the 1st - wouldn't have if I wasn't happy ;D  Good benes, etc.

As far as the lab and upper go, sometimes the higher degrees go to folks heads and they lose common sense in the process.

Back in the 70s B&W put together a group of PhDs at LRC that could walk and talk with the deconners or the managers.  Best group of real high intelligence to work with ever.
Humor is a wonderful way to prevent hardening of the attitudes! unknown
The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other. Regan

ps3081

Bechtel
« Reply #5 on: Aug 03, 2009, 11:59 »
Does anyone have any info on Bechtel pay grade ranges?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?