Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu SGT (Steam Generating Team)  

Poll

How does SGT rate?

Above average
3 (27.3%)
Average
4 (36.4%)
Below average
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: SGT (Steam Generating Team)  (Read 12125 times)

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
SGT (Steam Generating Team)
« on: May 21, 2007, 12:04 »
Don't forget to vote. Keep your comments civil.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2007, 12:29 by Rennhack »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

vikingfan

Re: SGT
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:21 »

Never actually worked for them directly, but sometime they had their stuff in order other times it was total disorganization. but if anyone has contact info i'd be willing to give them a try.

Larry Johansen

Re: SGT (Steam Generating Team)
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2011, 05:17 »
Don't forget to vote. Keep your comments civil.

SGT is the finest nuclear repair and boiler replacement team I have ever worked with. They are innovative and know how to maintain schedules in the process of providing the customer the very best installation available in today's market. I recommend them highly. They are truly a professional group!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?