Career Path > Money Matters

unemployment pilgrimage

(1/4) > >>

vikingfan:
 i am soon to be making my pilgrimage to boston, ma to file my unemployment claim. I just need to know if anyone has any good recomendations for a hotel, thats in a good location to either the airport or the unemployment office ?

LaFeet:

--- Quote from: vikingfan on May 29, 2007, 04:08 --- i am soon to be making my pilgrimage to boston, ma to file my unemployment claim. I just need to know if anyone has any good recomendations for a hotel, thats in a good location to either the airport or the unemployment office ?

--- End quote ---

Why go to Boston????  You could go to a number of other sites that might be better for you.  Holyoke is my favorite... and its loaded with hotels

thenukeman:
I do it all in one day, Take early flight out land in Boston before noon.  Have unemployment done before 4  and fly out by 6.  I was home by 10.    No luggage to check.  Just SSN of my children, Dates of Birth, Addresses phone numbers of where I worked.

vikingfan:
thought that while i was there i might stop by a few nigth spots and maybe the sam adams brewery !!

ruth13:
I went to the Salem office- we made a long week-end of it - took the subway into Fenway for a tour, and sightseeing.  It was a good get-away after a long outage. Salem was only about 20 min from the airport and we stayed at a Springhill Suites that was actually in Peabody. Close to restaurants, etc.....Talked to Mass Unemployment today and first check is being mailed tomorrow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version