Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Jerry Ansardi honeypot

Author Topic: Jerry Ansardi  (Read 5007 times)

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Jerry Ansardi
« on: Jun 04, 2007, 11:42 »
Once again with great sorrow I come to inform you that Jerry Ansardi, SHP, has passed away.   With his family's permission I will post the details for the services later on.

Eric Bartlett
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

joe II

Re: Jerry Ansardi
« Reply #1 on: Jun 04, 2007, 06:28 »
My Brother will be missed he was a good friend !  :-[  I hope he has touched your lifes as he has mine I will miss you BRO...  there will be a Memorial Services on June 9,2007 at 10:00am at  Oak Crest Baptist Church 1109 N.E.28th ST. Ocala,FL.34470  Jerry did not have any life Insurance . If you would like to make a donation for the family you can send it to / the Ansardi Family 1523 N.E.17th Ct. Ocala ,FL.34470 thanks to ALL. Joseph Ansardi (joe II )

remowil55

« Reply #2 on: Jun 20, 2007, 04:27 »
This is the first i have heard of this sad news. I worked with Jerry on a couple of occasion at St. Lucie,i hadn't seen or heard of him in a long time. He was a good tech and i considered him a freind, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Remo Williams

Melrose

« Reply #3 on: Jun 20, 2007, 10:49 »
I hadn't worked with Jerry since the Duke SGRs.... any word on cause?
I remember him as being pretty funny and easy to get along with..... really a down to earth guy.  Exchanged Holiday cards for a few years then never heard from him. 
Hate to hear of the news.

deconcuddles

« Reply #4 on: Jun 21, 2007, 07:53 »
Was so sad to hear about Jerry.  He was one of the sweetest guys around.  Only worked with him at a couple of outages, but he was always smiling.  We had a good time working at Waterford and River Bend in '99.  He was always a gentleman and dearly loved his family.  He will be missed.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?