Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Power School
honeypot

Author Topic: Power School  (Read 4320 times)

navytwinmom

Power School
« on: Jun 04, 2007, 06:24 »
Just a quick update on the twins....they are kicking bu** and taking names in Power School.  :P

Loving every minute of it. They say it is really clicking for them now. Both have over 3.0 GPA's have not even come close to failing a test yet.

They wanted me to thank everyone for their help during "A" school!! Power Grad is in September and the gang is going to watch again. Then they will come home for a few then road trip to SC for them and me...driving their car back. So watch out...crazy navy drivers on the road!!  8)

Thanks all

Take Care

D

LaFeet

Re: Power School
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2007, 06:15 »
I will be sure to have the beast outfitted with the spiked bumpers as I travel through the Carolinas this fall... just in case I am able to buy you a beer....

Tell the twinkies I said good job and good luck...Pablo

navytwinmom

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2007, 01:28 »
Now that would make my year...LaFeet buying little old me a beer.  ;D

I will keep my eye out for the beast!!

I will pass along your message to the "twinkies"

D

Fermi2

« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2007, 01:23 »
Good for the twins! I'm happy they little nubs are doing well. Get them into the commercial world so we can make their lives miserable :)

Mike

LaFeet

« Reply #4 on: Jun 07, 2007, 10:49 »
Good for the twins! I'm happy they little nubs are doing well. Get them into the commercial world so we can make their lives miserable :)

Mike

I think I need to come work for you Mikey... sounds like fun ;D

Offline deltarho

• An EOOW asked during his S/Y steam plant testing pre-watch tour, "Shouldn't those scram breakers be open?" K-thunk, K-thunk. "Uh-oh!"
  • Heavy User
  • I make alpha particle "direct delivery" systems.
« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2007, 07:43 »
Warn the twins not to take tableware from the galley to set up house for prototype duty.  Nukes always get blamed for everything!  We, for example, were always blamed for eating all the peanut butter! That is a different thread...
The above has nothing to do with any real  or imagined person(s).  Moreover, any referenced biped(s) simulating real or imagined persons--with a pulse or not--is coincidental, as far as you know.

navytwinmom

« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2007, 10:31 »
we are driving their car to them and it is packed with all the stuff to set up most of a household so not galley silverware for them...LOL  :P but thanks for the advice!

have a great day

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?