Career Path > NRC

Personal Defense Weapons

<< < (3/5) > >>

doctormoo:
the last time i was to turkey point was in the 80's
i think when you got past orlando you entered a different world or at least i felt i did

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: alphadude on Jun 07, 2007, 03:00 ---makes for great liablility
--- End quote ---

Without protection in South Florida is safer than Columbia, but still not reasonable. The parking lot would become a designated hunting area for thugs if an employer prohibited weapons.

shovelheadred:
...thanks Troy,,,after numerous "I think, No Way, No How,,blah blah"..posts we get an answer with credibility....thats what makes this website like talking on a "CB Radio"...you dont know who it is saying what, or where they are getting their information...but I do know that Beercourt was working at TP  recently, and with reading  his prior posts (they are usually full of facts, with explanations) I myself would count this as fact...red

RDTroja:
I am currently at Turkey Point. There is a sign on the outer doors to the Nuclear Entrance Building (i.e. Security Building) that reads 'No contraband past this point.' Troy (as usual) got it just right... you are allowed to have your gun in the car in the parking lot, but keep it out of sight. There are still a lot of large caliber bullet holes in the stop sign at the nearest intersection to the plant on the 'access road.'

alphadude:
so you got that "allowed" in writing Roger or is this tribal knowledge...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version