Career Path > NRC

Personal Defense Weapons

<< < (2/5) > >>

Roll Tide:

--- Quote from: alphadude on Jun 06, 2007, 05:23 ---not on company property... no way no how..

--- End quote ---

It was expected that everyone would have one (or more) at Turkey Point. But you have to leave it in the car!

pappy:

--- Quote from: Roll Tide on Jun 07, 2007, 08:05 ---It was expected that everyone would have one (or more) at Turkey Point. But you have to leave it in the car!

--- End quote ---

That was the case pre-9/11. They have moved the guard shack out to the access road, so I don't think it applies now. But I do remember those 'Beer & Bullets' days after work at the canal. Amazing the weapons that would come out then.....

rlbinc:
A purse size can of White Rain Hairspray with a WD-40 spray nozzle on it and a BIC Lighter makes a dandy 50-state legal flamethrower. It all fits in your pocket or glovebox and has been known to deter all but the most violent PCP influenced criminals.

It just depends on what you mean by Personal Defense Weapon, doesn't it?

alphadude:
makes for great liablility .. so mr. power plant owner ..how long have u allowed these types of weapons to be brought on company property where my clients husband was killed???? cha ching...$$$$$

Already Gone:
Turkey Point allows your legal firearm to be in your car if it is not visible from outside the car, and the car is locked when you are not in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version