Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu MASS (Power Plant Maintenance Positions Selection System) Archive

Author Topic: MASS (Power Plant Maintenance Positions Selection System) Archive  (Read 155141 times)

Offline Starkist

• Very Heavy User
no it was line tracing kind of like print reading. Follow the line from a number to a letter

these things?

Offline 175mws

• Very Lite User
No it looks like a maze of lines you must follow them to a letter.

Offline Hurley889

• Lurker
Got notified today I passed the MASS test for a I&C job at a coal plant. Like many others, I was worried if I passed or not.
I studied the EEI practice tests and read on this forum what others had said from their experiences. It surely paid off, going into it completely blind would have been difficult, time is the factor! Now to start preparing for the interview! Whew, nice to have a little stress relief! Thanks everyone, great information here. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?