Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu clearances" disqualifying factors" honeypot

Author Topic: clearances" disqualifying factors"  (Read 5708 times)

Offline sgowans

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
clearances" disqualifying factors"
« on: Jun 15, 2007, 12:20 »
Can anyone out there tell me anything about disqualifying factors for DOE clearances ie "crimes"or other
 have been told numerous different things about it and would appreciate the facts from a reliable source

Offline Eric_Bartlett

• Heavy User
  • I was liberal as a youth then I had to pay taxes..
Re: clearances" disqualifying factors"
« Reply #1 on: Jun 15, 2007, 01:18 »
My experience with staffing the DOE sites are that its similar to the commercial world in that you may gain access to one site but not others - each site kinda marches to their own drum beat.  Good rule of thumb to go with is no felony convictions, no more than 1 dui in 5 yrs no more than 2 in 10. Multiple FFD's, and in some cases only 1 FFD, will normally keep ya out.  Multiple drug and/or alcohol charges./convictions will sink ya also.  It all comes down to the individual site you are trying to get to.

Eric
The opinions & views expressed by me are mine and mine alone and may not reflect those of the company.

pwinx

« Reply #2 on: Jun 15, 2007, 01:31 »
FFD?

Offline Roll Tide

• Nearly SRO; Previous RCO / AUO / HP Tech / MM1ss
  • Very Heavy User
  • Those who wait upon God..rise up on eagles' wings
« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2007, 01:35 »
FFD is Fitness For Duty. This is the breathalyzer and urinalysis to determine if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2007, 06:20 »
any outstanding warrants or convictions with unpaid penalities usually will deny one an access.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?