24 (49%)
Mixture of Dayshift and Rotating shift work
4 (8.2%)
I would NEVER work rotating shift work
6 (12.2%)
I would ONLY work rotating shift work
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Rotating Shift Work  (Read 45183 times)

Offline 1way

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Rotating Shift Work
« Reply #25 on: Sep 14, 2007, 10:03 »
I try to never say never about anything, but I would have to be pretty hard up to take another rotating shift.  I did this for a year down at SRS and it was a struggle.  The week off that you got every month was really great.  The rest of the month though was rough.  All the techs I worked with couldn't wait to get a straight day shift job.  Some had been on it for many years and talked about how thier health took a turn for the worse.  I was on it for a one year contract and took a serious pay cut just to get back on a straight day shift job.  'Course people are different and there are those who would not want to be on any shift but a rotating one.  Only way to find out if it will be OK with you would be to try it.  I scoffed at the idea that a rotating shift would be a problem for me, but not any more.

B.PRESGROVE

Re: Rotating Shift Work
« Reply #26 on: Nov 05, 2007, 01:52 »
 >:(  I cant wait to get back on shifts.  I LOVE IT!!!  >:(

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?