Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Payment problems

Author Topic: Payment problems  (Read 15670 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Payment problems
« on: Aug 09, 2007, 09:58 »
Our payments are processed via "2checkout.com".

If your credit card is being rejected try the following:

1: Clear your cookies.
2: Call 2 checkout.com (1-877-294-0273), and talk to them, tell them your problem, they should be able to help.
3: The problem MAY be with your credit card company rejecting the sale, if the above two options don't work, try calling your card company and authorize the sale.
« Last Edit: Aug 09, 2007, 10:06 by Rennhack »

Offline justme

• Moderate User
Re: Payment problems
« Reply #1 on: Oct 05, 2014, 05:36 »
Tried to renew my membership, but get an error when I click on the button.  the service will not let me even enter a credit card number. Have tried to clear cookies, no luck.
It is what it is!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2014, 06:16 »
I'm in outage at the moment.  I'll look into it, and try to figure it out.  Thank you for letting me know.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2014, 03:38 »
Please keep reminding me until I get it resolved. It's important. (But 14 hour days makes it hard to fix at the moment.)

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #4 on: Oct 25, 2014, 06:08 »
Tried to renew my membership, but get an error when I click on the button.  the service will not let me even enter a credit card number. Have tried to clear cookies, no luck.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.  The error reads:

An error has occurred during checkout.

Please contact the seller and reference the error code below.

ERROR CODE:PE102

:(
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Oct 25, 2014, 06:59 »
I changed the site to https from http.  I bet that is part of the issue.  Thank you for following up with me.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Oct 25, 2014, 07:01 »
Update:  For some reason, the CC processor 'turned off' that account I used to process those payments.

Now that I know what the problem is, I can work on fixing it.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #7 on: Oct 25, 2014, 07:10 »
Looks like their help line is only available M-F, so it will have to wait till Monday.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #8 on: Oct 25, 2014, 07:11 »
I added a paypal option, you can see if that works.

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #9 on: Oct 30, 2014, 03:56 »
I added a paypal option, you can see if that works.

Yeah, that works!  Thanks.  :)
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Ramm

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #10 on: Sep 07, 2018, 11:28 »
I just subscribed as a gold member using my debit card so I could take NUF practice tests. I'm still locked out. On my profile it says payment pending. I did not get an error when I put my info in. I also checked my email but no confirmation there. I dont want to double order. My test is in two days. How long does it normally take for a payment to go through? And if its after two days how do I cancel it?

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #11 on: Sep 08, 2018, 11:22 »
I just subscribed as a gold member using my debit card so I could take NUF practice tests. I'm still locked out. On my profile it says payment pending. I did not get an error when I put my info in. I also checked my email but no confirmation there. I dont want to double order. My test is in two days. How long does it normally take for a payment to go through? And if its after two days how do I cancel it?

You are good to go.

Offline bgilstrap

• Lurker
« Reply #12 on: Sep 10, 2018, 01:16 »
I'm in the same boat as above how long does it take for confirmation of payment?  Thanks

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #13 on: Sep 11, 2018, 12:08 »
It currently requires I manually click on a link to approve it.  The automatic method isn't working.

Offline cindyelaine2002

• Lurker
« Reply #14 on: Oct 29, 2018, 08:39 »
I received confirmation that my payment went through but I cannot access the practice quizzes for the NUF.  I've called and emailed but haven't heard back and got an email back that the email address isn't valid.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #15 on: Oct 29, 2018, 09:35 »
I received confirmation that my payment went through but I cannot access the practice quizzes for the NUF.  I've called and emailed but haven't heard back and got an email back that the email address isn't valid.

Mike is currently very busy I am sure he will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #16 on: Nov 06, 2018, 07:06 »

Your gold membership has been approved.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?