Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ode to Nukeworker.com honeypot

Author Topic: Ode to Nukeworker.com  (Read 5372 times)

navytwinmom

Ode to Nukeworker.com
« on: Aug 23, 2007, 05:01 »
Ok it is not really a ode in the Webster version of the word as it is not really long enough or lyrical but you get the point. Besides I wrote it during a really boring meeting.  :-X

Googling one day trying to find some help…my boys are at NNPTC and I don’t want them to get kicked out.
Up pops a link….could it be that Nukeworker.com can help me?

I register and I lurk. I read and I search. I find a forum that is appropriate for my post. Can they help me with my issues?? Honeycomb to the rescue, HydroDave, Broadzilla, Roll Tide and hamsamich too. Many nice PM’s with words of support and encouragement too.

Months later my Karma is getting higher as I am posting helping out the new nubs on the site…use search function you dink has become a battle cry!!

Someday the twins will be looking for a job and navytwinmom will say…go to Nukeworker.com….Remember to use the search function or BZ will get you!!

Hope you all have a great day.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Ode to Nukeworker.com
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2007, 09:28 »
Kama to you,  76 and rising.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: Ode to Nukeworker.com
« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2007, 06:43 »
Karma to ya, and thanks for posting ;D
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?