Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Pat Linn - Hanford

Author Topic: Pat Linn - Hanford  (Read 3866 times)

Offline dose4dollars

• Light User
  • Cleveland Browns #1- Always a loyal fan
Pat Linn - Hanford
« on: Aug 24, 2007, 06:07 »
Patrick I. Linn

Patrick Ira Linn, 51, of Richland, died Aug. 14 in Seattle.

He was born in Richland and was a lifelong resident of the Tri-Cities. He was a health physics manager.

Einan's Funeral Home, Richland, is in charge of arrangements.

RadPlant

Re: Pat Linn - Hanford
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2008, 11:17 »
We weren't best friends, but I remember Pat Linn on his first day as a Health Physics Shift Manager at the Plutonium Finishing Plant.  Anyone familiar with Hanford management know that they all wear white shirts and a tie.  Well, leave it to Pat to rock the boat, he came in for swing shift wearing the biggest clown tie that I had ever seen.  He was grinning from ear to ear!  As long as Pat was around, it wasn't going to be a boring shift.  He was the proverbial class clown when I knew him, I hope he never changed.  Rest in Peace Pat.
                                                                        Ken Martin

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?