Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu RO-2 and Bicron Micro-Rem User Manuals?
honeypot

Author Topic: RO-2 and Bicron Micro-Rem User Manuals?  (Read 16724 times)

Palisade Mike

RO-2 and Bicron Micro-Rem User Manuals?
« on: Aug 27, 2007, 05:59 »
Does anyone have a copy (electronic or hard copy) of an RO-2 or Bricron Micro-Rem user's manual that would be willing to share with me?  If so, please let me know either by phone or email (listed below).

Thanks in advance!!!!

Mike

mpmcdonald@mactec.com
970-243-2861

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: RO-2 and Bicron Micro-Rem User Manuals?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2007, 09:53 »
I would be willing to make them all available online if anyone has them.

Ludlum has all of their manuals available online:
http://www.ludlums.com/manuals/
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2007, 10:02 by Rennhack »

jjordan

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2007, 01:37 »
Most Excellent! You are the man!!! Since you seem to have the inside track, could you see if they will send you one for the RM-14, and you still need to get the Bicron Micro Rem. The Bicron RS-05 is the Bicron equivelent of an RO-2(Ion Chamber).
Thanks,
JJ ;)

Chimera

« Reply #5 on: Aug 31, 2007, 09:30 »
Okay, I'll bite.  When I go to the Study section, it doesn't list "Instruments" anywhere.  While I can link to some of the titles you listed a URL for, when I try to modify the URL to go to "Study/Instruments", I get a "Forbidden" message.

What am I doing wrong?  I don't need the manuals right now, but I would like to be able to easily locate this resource in the future by using your menu structure.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Aug 31, 2007, 10:16 »
Okay, I'll bite.  When I go to the Study section, it doesn't list "Instruments" anywhere.  While I can link to some of the titles you listed a URL for, when I try to modify the URL to go to "Study/Instruments", I get a "Forbidden" message.

What am I doing wrong?  I don't need the manuals right now, but I would like to be able to easily locate this resource in the future by using your menu structure.

Thanks for your help.

Michael

I have not developed anything yet.  I just got the info, and just uploaded the files as requested.

There is so much I would like to do to the study section.  I just don't have the time.

Chimera

« Reply #8 on: Sep 04, 2007, 07:02 »
There is so much I would like to do to the study section.  I just don't have the time.

Oh my . . . another hero bites the dust.  Just what is an old(er) man supposed to do for role models in this day and age?  (snickering to meself)

Thanks for posting the manuals.  This site stands head and shoulders above any other site of its type on the internet.  Because of your efforts and the inputs of the Moderators and all the other people who contribute to this site, it is a handy reference for a little bit of everything from "things technical" to politics and religion (laughing).

Thank you and please keep up the good work (bowing to the raggedy man behind the curtain)!

Michael

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Sep 04, 2007, 07:58 »
the raggedy man behind the curtain
You got that part right.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?