Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ludlum Model 3000 Series ratemeters

Author Topic: Ludlum Model 3000 Series ratemeters  (Read 3132 times)

Offline Radbuster

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Ludlum Model 3000 Series ratemeters
« on: Jan 08, 2020, 04:22 »
Are these ratemeters an improvement over the old data loggers (2350s)?  They still seem user-unfriendly.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Ludlum Model 3000 Series ratemeters
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2020, 04:31 »
yes

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2020, 08:13 »
I never was a fan of the 2350, as I agree with the user unfriendly. This instrument encourages department straitification with worker bees gathering data and geeks disseminating it to reportable format. This could be advantageous for mega sites where you have a seperate shift for instrumentation, but precludes people from being aware of the big picture on consise sites.
That said, Ludlum doesn't update superfluously, so I would think this 3000 would be a beneficial update to the 2350.
« Last Edit: Jan 10, 2020, 03:13 by Atomic Archeologist »

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2020, 08:34 »
I never was a fan of the 2350, as I agree with the user unfriendly. This instrument encourages department straitification with worker bees gathering data and geeks disseminating it to reportable format. This could be advantageous for mega sites where you have a seperate shift for instrumentation, but precludes people from being aware of the big picture on consise sites.
That said, Eberline doesn't update superfluously, so I would think this 3000 would be a beneficial update to the 2350.

2350s and 3000s are not eberline,...

if you were looking at a 3000 (or an image of one) you might think it was an update of the eberline e-600,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2020, 03:14 »
2350s and 3000s are not eberline,...

if you were looking at a 3000 (or an image of one) you might think it was an update of the eberline e-600,...

My bad. Thinking one company and keying in another. Thanks for the nudge, correction made.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 2020, 03:54 »
My bad. Thinking one company and keying in another. Thanks for the nudge, correction made.

it happens,.. ;)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?