Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

outage tee shirts

<< < (5/7) > >>

Jr8black3:
Tgerk, I have a few outage shirts from HB Robinson from the 80's.. ;D,, Goodtimes and many good people.. All though many people hated that place I loved it.

Sorry to say both my Nuclear grade road HO shirts fell victims to the cavity at ANO, they are probably in Barnwell, dig deep enough and you might find them..

Ya'll have a great outage season and stay safe.

TE:
Thanks guys. I would love to have any shirt he designed. I remember one was when the movie Rambo had just came out. He changed the name to Radbo!  I  have most of his oil paintings, but would love anything artistic he did. He was the best. If anyone is interested in his paintings, let me know. I have prints of his work. Mainly wildlife. Thanks again for the info.

snowman:

--- Quote from: tgerk on Oct 01, 2007, 06:35 ---Thanks guys. I would love to have any shirt he designed. I remember one was when the movie Rambo had just came out. He changed the name to Radbo!  I  have most of his oil paintings, but would love anything artistic he did. He was the best. If anyone is interested in his paintings, let me know. I have prints of his work. Mainly wildlife. Thanks again for the info.

--- End quote ---
The best outage tee I had or ever saw was one Don had made up at Waterford. Had a drawing of someone dressed out in one pair and a full face rising out of a swamp with sea weeds and mud all over him, holding a teletector as he looked back at a nuke plant. Thing must've had 10 different colors in it! I'll bet he sold hundreds of those t-shirts, every morning and night he was out front selling them, plant never said a word. I wore the thing so much I wore it out, I'd let ya have it if I still had it.

If you're still at where I heard you were, say hey to Mark D. for me and Cricket.

Gonzo:
I haven't gotten out any of my old tee shirts to photo yet...  that's kinda sorry isn't it since i asked for the spot and all...   hopefully, someone will get this ball rolling cuz i think this is going to be very popular once it's kicked off properly...

phlegm:
1996 Quad Cities Unit 1 refueling outage #14:

"Always Let Another Run Ahead"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version