Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu outage tee shirts
honeypot

Poll

Do we..

miss the days when every outage had them..
have a closet full of the old ones..
used to make them myself..
have never bought one
hate the freakin' things

Author Topic: outage tee shirts  (Read 58839 times)

nukewood

Re: outage tee shirts
« Reply #25 on: Apr 12, 2011, 12:55 »
Would anyone still have one of the T's that I made at Grand Gulf in 1981? They had the logo of every plant in the U.S. at that time with "migrant nuclear worker " on the back. I sold hundreds of them, but never saved one myself.

Offline FrankyJack

• Very Lite User
  • Closing Time
« Reply #26 on: Apr 12, 2011, 05:17 »
Anyone have a Palo Verde 'St Paddy Day's' Tee?  Likely the fastest selling shirt of all time.  I was house, I heard the guy selling them had a second lot printed up (144/lot) and I still didn't get a chance to buy one...
If they wanted it done right, they'd do it different..

Fermi2

« Reply #27 on: Apr 13, 2011, 04:38 »
My favorite outage T Shirts came from the same outage In 1993 Fermi2 threw a turbine blade which had the plant shutdown for a year. Said blade penetrated the casing and ended up imbedded in a wall. Some contractor started selling T Shirts that showed a Turbine Casing with a hole in it with dollar signs exting the casing.

That same outage (after plant management came down on selling T Shirt 1) the same contractor made up T Shirts that showed a stripper from behind, sticking her butt out and looking suggestively over her shoulder. She had a dollar bill clenched in her butt cheeks and  tat across her back that said
"Fermi2 Turbine Outage, Nothing Butt Money"

subcutaneous one

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 10:08 »
Bet you got cheetos dust on that one.

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 10:42 »
Anyone have a Palo Verde 'St Paddy Day's' Tee?  Likely the fastest selling shirt of all time.  I was house, I heard the guy selling them had a second lot printed up (144/lot) and I still didn't get a chance to buy one...

I emailed a pic to ya.

Offline Cyberfind

• Very Lite User
« Reply #30 on: Nov 26, 2017, 04:45 »
I know this thread is ancient but applicable: After months of work I have launched a nationwide Outage T-Shirt business. I have finished the eStore for the Darlington Canada Site Refurbishing Project (Under "Nuclear Projects") and about half-done loading shirts in for the sites "Spring 2018" Outage locations. Web address is: http://www.OutageT-Shirts.com  If willing, help this 37 yr RP career dude out by sharing this location for outage shirts. I can make specific shirts for site events to commemorate.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?