Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

outage tee shirts

<< < (6/7) > >>

nukewood:
Would anyone still have one of the T's that I made at Grand Gulf in 1981? They had the logo of every plant in the U.S. at that time with "migrant nuclear worker " on the back. I sold hundreds of them, but never saved one myself.

FrankyJack:
Anyone have a Palo Verde 'St Paddy Day's' Tee?  Likely the fastest selling shirt of all time.  I was house, I heard the guy selling them had a second lot printed up (144/lot) and I still didn't get a chance to buy one...

Fermi2:
My favorite outage T Shirts came from the same outage In 1993 Fermi2 threw a turbine blade which had the plant shutdown for a year. Said blade penetrated the casing and ended up imbedded in a wall. Some contractor started selling T Shirts that showed a Turbine Casing with a hole in it with dollar signs exting the casing.

That same outage (after plant management came down on selling T Shirt 1) the same contractor made up T Shirts that showed a stripper from behind, sticking her butt out and looking suggestively over her shoulder. She had a dollar bill clenched in her butt cheeks and  tat across her back that said
"Fermi2 Turbine Outage, Nothing Butt Money"

subcutaneous one:
Bet you got cheetos dust on that one.

Atomic_Punk:

--- Quote from: FrankyJack on Apr 12, 2011, 05:17 ---Anyone have a Palo Verde 'St Paddy Day's' Tee?  Likely the fastest selling shirt of all time.  I was house, I heard the guy selling them had a second lot printed up (144/lot) and I still didn't get a chance to buy one...

--- End quote ---

I emailed a pic to ya.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version