Facility & Company Information > Company Information

Exelon

<< < (3/10) > >>

Longtime Nuke:

--- Quote from: mutant on Aug 21, 2009, 09:39 ---Off topic perhaps but here is my top three (family & leper) list.  Disclaimer: it should be obvious to the casual observer that I have not been to some of these sites in quite some time and things may have changed a bit.

Family:

1. TMI (pre-Exelon only because I haven't been there since 13R)
2. Diablo Canyon
3. Tie between Trojan and Rancho Seco

Leper Colonies:

1. LaSalle
2. St. Lucie
3. tie between SONGS (modern day), DC Cook, & HB Robinson

--- End quote ---

I guess you are entitled to your opinion.

Have you worked at SONGS lately?  Lots of really good people there. 

HydroDave63:

--- Quote from: Longtime Nuke on Aug 21, 2009, 09:36 ---Have you worked at SONGS lately?  Lots of really good people there. 

--- End quote ---

It has a nice shiny high INPO rating too....

On-topic: What Exelon plants do people like?

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: HydroDave63 on Aug 21, 2009, 10:55 ---On-topic: What Exelon plants do people like?

--- End quote ---

Your Answer is just a click away...

http://www.nukeworker.com/maps/polls.php

I'll save you the click... But I shouldn't...

Facility Score Votes
Limerick 68 28
Three Mile Island 61 33
Clinton 58 31
Byron 50 28
Braidwood 45 32
Oyster Creek 38 30
Quad Cities 33 32
Peach Bottom 28 30
LaSalle 28 29
Dresden 21 62
Salem Poll seems to have been deleted. Bummer.

egolsed763:
Has anybody been at a plant which was taken over by Exelon?  Seems to me Exelon is on the hunt and single unit plants should be wary.  Just curious if anybody had any growing pains, pro, cons, or general comments if they had to go through this.

MacGyver:

--- Quote from: egolsed763 on May 09, 2011, 11:41 ---Has anybody been at a plant which was taken over by Exelon?  Seems to me Exelon is on the hunt and single unit plants should be wary.  Just curious if anybody had any growing pains, pro, cons, or general comments if they had to go through this.

--- End quote ---

Well since we have a very recent posting about the topic of a Exelon buy/take-over of another player you might want to start "here".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version