Constellation Energy Group

Above Average
1 (16.7%)
Average
1 (16.7%)
Below Average
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Constellation  (Read 9225 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Constellation
« on: Sep 09, 2007, 12:11 »
Talk about this company.  Don't forget to vote.
« Last Edit: Sep 09, 2007, 12:34 by Rennhack »

Offline infrno187

• Lurker
Re: Constellation
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2013, 11:28 »
I have applied for and received call backs from this employer for an Aux operator or Aux operator trainee positions twice.  Both times they wanted me to come in, test, interview, and start work within 2 weeks, with a relocation.  I tried to take vacation from my current job but was unable to get a day in their one week test/interview time frame.  I really like the area and want the job, but they are completely ridiculous with their time expectancies.  I talked to their HR director and she told me she understood and that they were trying hard to work with the supervisors to give more time for hiring and transitioning.  Frankly it seems like they could only be interested in someone who does not currently have a job and is just sitting around waiting for them to call.   

Fermi2

« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2013, 11:34 »
Stop whining, your situation is not THEIR problem. They most likely have at least 500 applications for this job, most likely they are hiring about 15 candidates. You are not unique. They are not going to change their time frame for any single candidate when they have many candidates who are equally or better qualified. The plants have time tables based on instructor availability and manning plans. They are not going to change those for an unknown quantity.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15, 2013, 09:31 »
It's called a buyer's market. You are the seller.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline x633ro

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 16, 2013, 09:24 »
Welcome to Commercial nuclear. you want the opportunity to earn six figures in a couple years? call in sick. Don't expect anything different from another company. Sure your intelligent, just like everyone else this Industry hires. 

Offline jonnykb115

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #5 on: Aug 16, 2022, 12:34 »
How is working at constellation nowadays? The last post on this topic was almost 10 years ago!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Aug 16, 2022, 07:18 »
Try the Exelon thread.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?