National Enrichment Facility, Louisiana Energy Services

Above Average
2 (33.3%)
Average
2 (33.3%)
Below Average
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: National Enrichment Facility  (Read 35507 times)

mlslstephens

Re: National Enrichment Facility
« Reply #25 on: Oct 03, 2007, 09:26 »
Yeah, what he said.

Where did the response to me go???  I personally thought the comment about speaking in a condescending tone was one of the funniest things you've typed in a long time.  :)

Marvin

« Reply #26 on: Oct 03, 2007, 11:36 »
I think the NEF is a fine facility :)  (Not that I have ever worked there)

illegalsmile

« Reply #27 on: Oct 04, 2007, 05:26 »
Isn't that what I just said?
wow, how'd i miss that? sorry?

Idlewild

« Reply #28 on: Oct 13, 2007, 04:59 »
I think the NEF is a fine facility

It is going to be a nice facility once its finished. (I recently toured the plants in Europe that are similar to the one being built here) 

I work for a subcontractor to LES/Urenco, a small company called Enrichment Technology US.  Jointly owned by Urenco and Areva.
 LES and ETUS are both excellent to work for.   

In other news Areva announced in May 07 that they wish to build an enrichment site in the US.  Site search currently INW.

I retired off active duty in the USAF for this job and it is beginning to look like I have backed into a second career in the nuke industry. Time will tell. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?