DTE Energy

Above Average
1 (33.3%)
Average
1 (33.3%)
Below Average
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: DTE Energy  (Read 7091 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
DTE Energy
« on: Sep 09, 2007, 12:42 »
Talk about this company.  Don't forget to vote.

Offline shakilnuke

• Lurker
Re: DTE Energy
« Reply #1 on: Feb 06, 2015, 04:32 »
How is the working environment in Fermi2 plant? i am thinking about moving there as I have lived in Detroit for about 10 years.
Not sure how to proceed as the management going to let me know next week if I am hired as a non-licensed operator.
Salary is one factor, it would be great to know the ballpark of fully qualified non-licensed operator gross yearly income.

thanks a lot.

Offline IRLFAN

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2015, 05:19 »
Can't really vote, as DTE is the only utility for which I have worked.  But I have worked at Fermi 2 for over thirty years if that means anything to anyone as far as what type of a company it is.
Democracy is 4 wolves and 1 sheep
voting on what's for dinner.

Liberty is the sheep with a .357 magnum
telling the wolves where to stick it.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #3 on: Feb 06, 2015, 07:54 »
How is the working environment in Fermi2 plant?............

well, look at it this way:

in the 7 plus years this thread has existed no one has posted on it to complain,...

and people love to complain,.... :P :) ;) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline shakilnuke

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2015, 10:32 »
Very good point :)

Offline Nichole

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2015, 11:05 »
I find it amusing that exactly three people have voted in the poll and each one voted for one of each of the three options  :)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?