Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu MM2 EXAM (Again), 100%, board honeypot

Author Topic: MM2 EXAM (Again), 100%, board  (Read 6312 times)

Cycoticpenguin

MM2 EXAM (Again), 100%, board
« on: Sep 12, 2007, 07:57 »
Yeah, I've been a member of this site too long :(

Take it tommorow, judging by the questions from the last test, I should pretty much be gaurenteed to pass it this time. Prototype is a fantastic learning source  :P

That said, I smoked my 100% exam yesterday...

Board in 3 weeks to become a qualified NUB. :)

Marf sucks, charleston is all graduated, S8G is all graduated, and Im going to be number 3 to qualify, number 2 in my section. Why is it so different? O.o

Cycoticpenguin

Re: MM2 EXAM (Again), 100%, board
« Reply #1 on: Sep 13, 2007, 07:30 »
Landlubber - I have all my stuff done before shutting down. Im 14% ahead, I board in a couple weeks. That said, Im STILL behind everyone else from other plants. Its just annoying to me.

BTW- the mmn2 exam is there to make star reenlistments look more viable :-D

LDO4CNO

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2007, 08:12 »
Cp,

Soon enough this will all be behind you.  Take comfort in knowing that the first ones to qualify are not necessarily the ones who understand the concepts the best.  It all pays the same. 

Jb

mooredee13

« Reply #3 on: Sep 14, 2007, 07:34 »
we (EB) recored it to S**/*3 back in the late 80's early 90's timeframe, you're showing your age,......

Hey!! I worked RadCon for EB during that with Steve Lestage, Gary Dossett, Jeff Bennett, Skip Litterer, Mark Wollheben, Ron and Patty Bearse (pronounced "Burse!"), and a whole bunch of other great folks.

I also qualified at MARF (MM) in 1982 before heading to the fleet.

It was much more fun going back as a civilian!

Dave

Rad Sponge

« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2007, 02:54 »
Hello all topic readers.

Per the recommendation of a fellow member, I deleted some posts that discussed Navy Nuclear Information that may be considered sensitive.

Thanks,

Jason

Fermi2

« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2007, 04:10 »
By the way the Original MARF core is not sensitive information. It's appeared publicly in a few sources.

Mike

rlbinc

« Reply #6 on: Sep 15, 2007, 05:12 »
Yeah, you never can tell when some Godless Communist or Heathen Chinese will attempt to build a failed 1970's design. That might be the end of the world as we know it.
Next up - Thorium and the Shippingport Light Water Breeder Reactor.

Cycoticpenguin

« Reply #7 on: Sep 15, 2007, 07:20 »
Cp,

Soon enough this will all be behind you.  Take comfort in knowing that the first ones to qualify are not necessarily the ones who understand the concepts the best.  It all pays the same. 

Jb

I know, its more of a personal thing now. Im going to be the 2nd - 4th person to qualify from marf, so Im pleased with my performance overall, im just tired of waiting :( As several members have seen before, I keep getting screwed over with holdbacks (5 months in bootcamp, couple months on T-Track etc). Its getting really old and I just want to go the fleet now.

Rest of you- where did the reactor design discussion come into play :-D

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?