Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Wayne Adkison ( Tiny)

Author Topic: Wayne Adkison ( Tiny)  (Read 6050 times)

Offline cajunbaby84

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Wayne Adkison ( Tiny)
« on: Sep 23, 2007, 01:10 »
Tiny Adkison passed away this morning about one A.M.  He will be missed deeply.  He was a great tech and aways willing to help others.  I don't know the details of when services will be.  When I do know more I will post it here.  He had suffered a stroke about 2 months ago and pneumonia set in and his kidneys shut down.. He is in a better place now.  Pray for his family.  His family will be in Oak Ridge, Tn.  He was in a rehab. center there trying to get back some use of his arms and legs after his stay in the hospital.. Thanks Cathy

Offline rumrunner

• Moderate User
Re: Wayne Adkison ( Tiny)
« Reply #1 on: Sep 23, 2007, 05:37 »
On behalf of the Browns Ferry RP staff, let me add our condolences over Tiny's passing. 
Dave

Offline cajunbaby84

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 24, 2007, 10:13 »
 Here is the funeral arrangements for Tiny..

We will be receiving family and friends on Tue Sept 25 between 6-8 at the Martin Oak Ridge funeral Home. It is located 1017 Turnpike Oak Ridge, TN 37830; there phone # is 865-483-4341. A grave side service will take place on 9/26 at the East TN State Veterans Cemetery in Knoxville at 12 pm.  Directions: Exit 380, turn right onto ramp toward US 11/Us70/West Hills, turn left onto US 11 turn right on Northshore and then left onto Lyons View Pike. Phone #594-6776

Offline thenukeman

• Very Heavy User
  • Elements Rule Battle , Elementis Regamus Proleium
« Reply #3 on: Sep 25, 2007, 02:39 »
Sad to hear this.  I will be there tonight.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?