Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu gre profile evaluation

Author Topic: gre profile evaluation  (Read 20184 times)

dreamz

gre profile evaluation
« on: Oct 12, 2007, 05:42 »
hello i have given my gre last month and my score is:
quants  700
verbal   370
X  64%
XII  69%
B.Tech 70% aggregate

i want to apply for MS in Biotechnology/biological engg.
my toefl score is awaited
My shortlisted univ are
wayne stae univ
univ of philadelphia
florida state univ
georgia state univ

i would be grateful if some1 evaluate my profile and suggest me the safe univ to apply

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: gre profile evaluation
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12, 2007, 05:54 »
hello i have given my gre last month and my score is:
quants  700
verbal   370
X  64%
XII  69%
B.Tech 70% aggregate

i want to apply for MS in Biotechnology/biological engg.
My shortlisted univ are
wayne stae univ
univ of philadelphia
florida state univ
georgia state univ

i would be grateful if some1 evaluate my profile and suggest me the safe univ to apply

Hmmmm? Are you interested in the Nuclear Field ??? There are many wise individuals here on this site who can provide much help and advice regarding the Nuclear industry, but not sure too many are up on Bio.  :-\

Just my opinion I could be wrong ;)

Welcome to NukeWorker  ;D
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

ddklbl

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12, 2007, 07:48 »

I wouldn't be expecting very favorable scores in that area either ;) 

I don't see a link between your scores and a "safe" school.  As far as your scores go, I got into grad school and missed the GRE by a minimal amount.  The school waived it, the departmental dean said I was good-to-go.  My answer, to avoid your question, is apply wherever you want to.  Any of those schools will give you an excellent opportunity to be successful, if that is what you want.  Or, it could be the sleaziest experience instead.  I am a firm believer in education being what you make of it.  Opportunities are available everywhere.  Be persistant and show them you are genuinely interested in succeeding in their program, and you'll do well.

dreamz

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2007, 05:10 »
thanx for the reply but i was wondering if anyone could tell me what exactly is the connection b/w score and univ selection like i by this score i can definintly cannot aim for Univ of Illionis or concerning finanace i wont either opt foe colleges from washington california New York Ner Jersey etc.

and what is the right method to go thru application procedure????

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?