Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker Menu Masters degree options?

Author Topic: Masters degree options?  (Read 4564 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Masters degree options?
« on: Oct 31, 2007, 03:59 »
Has anyone ever heard of a Radiation Medical Physicist? What is different about them versus a CHP? I am looking to get into the medical side of radiation and just heard about the masters of radiation medical physicist, what are the differences?


  • Guest
Re: Masters degree options?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 01, 2007, 03:06 »
Yep call this lady at LSU she was one for years and she will chat. Tell her who u are what you want to talk about and your work future.  225-936-5857  her name is marylin

she is very busy


NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of ™, LLC © 1996-2021 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?