Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu PRT Failures? honeypot

Author Topic: PRT Failures?  (Read 93627 times)

MacGyver

Re: PRT Failures?
« Reply #100 on: Aug 08, 2011, 12:13 »
PolySci is 3 doors down and to the left, you just need to get that gold key first. It shouldn't be "to hard" to find it.

Personally, I wish he would give a waiver for every school in the country to not participate and shutdown his agency, but that's just me.

"It's not my time" ...  :P

Nice try though ...  ;)

Offline goobs22xx

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #101 on: Aug 08, 2011, 07:39 »
3. I feel fortunate to have this site.  I found it while looking for a second career.  I often wonder why some active duty navy guys post on here, but I try to help them nonetheless. 

You're wondering why Navy Nukes are posting in a subforum entitled "Navy Nuke"?

I'm not sure that I understand your confusion :-\

I don't understand why all you civvies are up in here telling me how great your life is and how dumb I am. I'm trying to wallow in my misery over here!  ;D

Offline DDMurray

• Heavy User
« Reply #102 on: Aug 08, 2011, 08:38 »
I promised myself I was finished by this thread, but I was referring to guys acting questions on the internet that should be taken up the chain of command.  Oh forget it!
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
T. Roosevelt

Offline seconskin552

• Light User
  • I'm not a doctor. I am only five years old!
« Reply #103 on: Aug 10, 2011, 09:29 »
Quote from: Drayer link=topic= ASVAB12135.msg139550#msg139550 date=1299794590
On the subject of PRT's, I recently submitted this article the Navy Times in response to their recent articles on the PRT.
http://www.posterwall.com/blog.php?b=2201
The best part of this is I am that 99 ASVAB, 30 lbs overweight guy, that worked his ass off to drop that extra weight. It's beyond insane.

Also, they just changed PT standards to eliminate "unnecessary categories". instead of all the Highs and lows, it is only Sat, Good, Excellent, Outstanding, and Max. (and Fail of course)

Possibly getting everyone back on topic

Offline DDMurray

• Heavy User
« Reply #104 on: Aug 11, 2011, 05:13 »
@Drayer:  Nice article.
The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
T. Roosevelt

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?