Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Gary Conley

Author Topic: Gary Conley  (Read 28373 times)

Offline nfeather67

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Gary Conley
« Reply #25 on: Nov 19, 2007, 09:46 »
Dear Jeannie,

I was so sorry to hear about Gary's passing.  You both were great friends and teachers of this business to me.  Gary will be dearly missed.  Feel free to contact me at nfeather67@sbcglobal.net.

Sincerely,
Nick Featherchuk

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #26 on: Nov 20, 2007, 01:33 »
Jeanie, log in and check your messages here.  Hope to talk soon.
Mark

http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/albums/userpics/10117/normal_Trojan%20D%26D%20_03%20066.jpg
« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2007, 01:40 by Atomic_Punk »

roadhard

« Reply #27 on: Nov 20, 2007, 11:28 »
http://www.nukeworker.com/pictures/albums/userpics/10117/normal_Trojan%20D%26D%20_03%20066.jpg

Jeanie,

This pic says it all. Laughing, loving, living. Anyone with eyes can see this scene without it being here.

He'll always be with you.

Tom Farrell

« Last Edit: Nov 20, 2007, 05:20 by roadhard »

nuclearbrat

« Reply #28 on: Oct 27, 2009, 04:36 »
Jeanie we are so sorry about Gary. He was a long time friend of the family and of myself and my wife. We hope the very best for you in the years to come and hope to see you again. The times we had at Trojan near the end.. were priceless and it is how we will always remember you and Gary, as a loving couple. If you can, drop us a line   Love Jeff and Domilee
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2010, 03:55 by nuclearbrat »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?