Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Curtis Jordan honeypot

Author Topic: Curtis Jordan  (Read 7622 times)

tnlady

Curtis Jordan
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 10:53 »
On Sunday night November 25 2007 Curtis Jordan RP Shift supervisor at Sequoyah was hepling with a traffic accident he came upon.  Curtis was on the sidewalk attempting to warn drivers of the wreck around the curve, when a lady lost control of her car and ran out of the road and hit Curtis. We lost Curtis last night.
We will miss him.
Sequoyah RP Lab 423 843-6300

ageoldtech

Re: Curtis Jordan
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2007, 12:37 »
I enjoyed working with Curtis, great guy, he will be missed, my condolences to family and friends. 
Alan Hambone Campbell

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2007, 05:04 »
Curtis Jordan was one of the niceset people it has ever been my pleasure to meet. He was an excellent Supervisor and an even better person. Words cannot describe my sadness in his early passing. Rest now my friend, you will be missed.
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

Offline tigger

• Moderate User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2007, 06:45 »
Here is one of the news reports on Curtis's accident.
It is another sad time at Sequoyah. As the others have said, he will be greatly missed. He was a very kind and caring man. He was great to work with. He was a great teacher. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family, both at home and at work. :'(

A Chattanooga man just trying to help was killed Sunday night as he tried to warn others about a car accident on Shallowford Road.

Curtis J. Jordan, Sr., 47, was walking down the sidewalk and waving at traffic to warn them about a car crash around the curve. Police say that's when Jassmaine D. Calloway, 46, lost control of her vehicle and struck a pole, and the hit Jordan. He was rushed to the hospital but died later.

Traffic Investigator Ken Hogans said that alcohol or drugs were not a factor in the accident, however he said that charges are pending against Calloway.

Offline Dream Tar Heel

• Dulce Periculum
  • Moderate User
  • Never Happy Until Happy With Yourself!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2008, 11:15 »
I had someone tell me today that we forgot Curtis Jordan, that he was not remembered here, as are all our friends who we have lost too early. So here's to you once again Curtis, we still think of you and you are missed. You always will be. 8)

RIP
I NEVER KNEW LOVE, I JUST KNOW THE SOUND IT MAKES WHEN IT LIES!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?