Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Dale Ferguson

Author Topic: Dale Ferguson  (Read 7821 times)

Offline bcraig

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Dale Ferguson
« on: Nov 26, 2007, 01:12 »
Dale passed away last week while at deer camp.  He will be missed by all.
For those of you that don't know who Dale is, he started NSS (Nuclear Support Services).  He got a lot of people started in this wonderful buisness.

alphadude

Re: Dale Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2007, 05:08 »
he will be missed. another icon gone

HAIRDUDE

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2007, 03:11 »
Is this in reference to"Bubba" Ferguson?

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2007, 03:53 »
Bubba aka Aaron Ferguson. No relation.
« Last Edit: Nov 29, 2007, 07:26 by Mike McFarlin »
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

Offline TENN-1

• Moderate User
  • Finished the 5 year plan in only 34!
« Reply #4 on: Nov 28, 2007, 11:03 »
I could be wrong but I think Aaron and Dale are two different Fergusons.
Things come to those who wait, but usually it's stuff left over from those who hustle!

GARNERNCNUKE

« Reply #5 on: Dec 05, 2007, 07:50 »
I worked with Dale and the original NSS group at TMI for several years back in the late 70's and early 80's.  Good guy, sorry to hear of his passing.  Life is short and good people don't stay long enough.  I hope he forgets all the union bulls--t that I gave him and his guys while we were at the Island cause someday we will meet again I am sure.  Rest in peace my friend.  Mike Janouski

blackballedsnake

« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2007, 12:29 »
Yes, he did get alotta peoples in da' bidness. (I was one of 'dem) He will be missed by many.  :'(  :( My deepest thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?