Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Resumes

Author Topic: Resumes  (Read 28107 times)

JustinHEMI05

Re: Resumes
« Reply #25 on: Dec 03, 2007, 12:28 »
That's exactly how I have been seeing it in my current job searches. It pretty much seals the deal for me getting out of the navy now instead of in a few more years. I want to get started now! Entry-level here I come!

And you know whats great about this industry? Entry level ain't bad at all. :)

Justin

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: Resumes
« Reply #26 on: Dec 05, 2007, 09:42 »
Considering how this thread has drifted from the original topic of resumes to the discussion of pay rates, I split all the posts after this and merged them with an older topic and renamed the whole thing "Entry level pay after Navy".  Please continue the discussion of pay in that area and talk about resumes here.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,10317

« Last Edit: Dec 05, 2007, 09:44 by BeerCourt »
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?