Facility & Company Information > Calvert Cliffs

Calvert Cliffs Lodging

<< < (6/8) > >>

Timmy:
Called all the lodging on here taken I'm 45a yr old man quiet eat sleep and work let me know if you hear of any one looking for a roommate

LaQuinta California MD:
Anyone who works at the Calvert Cliffs and looking for lodging, please see LaQuinta Inn & Suites in the California/Lexington Park, MD area. We have great discount rates specifically for calvert Cliffs contractors and workers.

Please ask for Ana when making your reservations or mention to Front Desk that you are with Calvert Cliffs and they can give you the special rate specifically for Calvert Cliffs.

In order to get the special rate, reservations must be made through the hotel directly.

P: 301-862-4100

Susanreinhart:
Amazing home for under $300,000 in Calvert County.
TEXT to 51004 MESSAGE: E118423
to view tour. Or email SusanReinhart6@gmail.com

hamsamich:
Looking to rent a HOUSE for the Calvert outage near Lusby.  Send me PM if you have any info.  Thanks.

wkhoneycutt:
Region 1 North East-Lusby, MD. I have a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath fully furnished home with (2 flat screens tvs) with cable channels, internet, living area, eating area, full kitchen, front loading washer and dryers. Please email me at h2-appraisal@comcast.net for details. The home is located with a 10 mile radius of plant. This has its own entrances and trex decking. NO SMOKING AND NO PETS. As this home is in pristine condition. I can send photos upon request or call 443-295-7015.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version