Facility & Company Information > Calvert Cliffs

Calvert Cliffs Lodging

<< < (8/8)

HickoryHouse:
Looking for housing near Calvert Cliffs?
A complete home to rent to Saint Leonard - within a 10 minute drive from Calvert Cliffs site.
Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage overlooking the Bay within walking distance of two community beaches
Full kitchen.
Full bathroom with tub and shower.
Main bedroom - queen bed. Second bedroom - twin trundle.
WiFi-Samsung SMART TV.
Off street parking.
Deck.
Yard.
Washer - dryer.

Rate for the outage stay - $2500 includes linens (sheets and towels), utilities, WiFI, trash pick up
Need to bring an animal - ask me!  I understand how important this is and will permit 1 dog/cat with an additional $300 for the stay provided your animal is well behaved and can be "alone" while you are working.....

For more details and booking, please reach out to Theresa at:
hickoryhouseonthebay@gmail.com

For photos only, please visit (please write to me directly to book otherwise the pricing will have fees) - https://airbnb.com/h/hickoryhouseonthebay

HickoryHouse:
St Leonard, Maryland 20685 - just minutes to Calvert Cliffs
Entire private, fully furnished 2 bedroom, 1 bath home.  Very quiet neighborhood.

Charming 2 bedroom, 1 bath cottage overlooking the Bay within walking distance of two community beaches
Full kitchen.
Full bathroom with tub and shower.
Main bedroom - queen bed. Second bedroom - twin trundle.
WiFi-Samsung SMART TV.
Off street parking.
Deck.Yard.
New Washer - dryer.

During summer/spring season:  Weekly $800, Monthly $3200 includes linens (sheets and towels), in-home washer-dryer tower, all utilities, WiFi, trash pick up, yard maintenance, cleaning. Pet friendly (one animal) additional $300 per stay.

Winter/off season:  Weekly $600, Monthly $2400 includes linens (sheets and towels), in-home washer-dryer tower, all utilities, WiFi, trash pick up, yard maintenance, cleaning. Pet friendly (one animal) additional $300 per stay.

To see photos, visit my Airbnb site.  Please contact me directly for best pricing. 
https://airbnb.com/h/hickoryhouseonthebay

Email Theresa at hickoryhouseonthebay@gmail.com
or text 240-988-8476

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version