Facility & Company Information > ANO (Arkansas Nuclear One)

ANO Lodging

(1/4) > >>

Rennhack:
If anyone has lodging information for this facility, please post it here.

The Park Motel offers some nice rooms for a reasonable rate and is very close to ANO.  

Or contact  Coldwell Banker real estate in Russellville. She has plenty of decent rentals available there. 479 968 5211
Russellville Inn...just to your right coming from the plant once you cross over Lake Dardanelle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check with Chris Chronister at Russellville Realty, tell him to take care of you.

unowho:
i have one RV RENTAL SPOT 30 minutes from ANO  PRIVATE ONTOP MOUNTAIN WITH CITY WATER PAVED HIGHWAY
EMAIL gamorris56@yahoo.com
or call 479-331-4723

jmurphy:
My wife and I got great help from Barbara at Ford Property Management at 479-968-5158. This was 1 1/2 years ago during the head replacement.

UltimateNukeman:

--- Quote from: JulieThompson123 on Dec 06, 2007, 05:42 ---I was just wondering about if there are any worthwhile places to stay in Russellville, Arkansas near Arkansas Nuclear One (ANO)? I'm basically not looking to spend a whole lot, but at the same time I need a good place for me my kids to stay. Any info would be really helpful. :-*

--- End quote ---

I've done the outage in russellville several times and me and my friends always stay a little place called Park Motel. We stayed at other places, but they weren't as clean, and time/cost efficient. Park Motel is the closest hotel to ANO. It's clean, they have good rates, and they're located in a safe area. It looks a little old from the outside, but the rooms were always well kept up. There are other hotels that might be cheap in Russellville, but trust me don't even waste your time at those places (budget inn, relax hotel, and classic inn). the cheaper hotels in russellville are about 5 miles further and they are packed with druggies and prostitutes.

There's a restaurant close to park motel called italian gardens...really good food and reasonably priced (under $10 or $12). Restaurants like this cost $20 to $30 in the northern states.

SmithersIllinois:

--- Quote from: JulieThompson123 on Dec 06, 2007, 05:42 ---I was just wondering about if there are any worthwhile places to stay in Russellville, Arkansas near Arkansas Nuclear One (ANO)? I'm basically not looking to spend a whole lot, but at the same time I need a good place for me my kids to stay. Any info would be really helpful. :-*

--- End quote ---

I also stayed at and reccomed Park Motel in Russellville. It's a good place for you since you have children (safe area and it's the closest place to ANO). There are horror stories out there at some of the motels and hotels in Russellville. Last time I stayed at the Park Motel, the room had a microwave, fridge, and the housekeepers cleaned our room when I worked (I did the night shift). You basically get most of what you get at one of the big name hotels, but it will cost you significantly less. Are you planning on attending the outage in Russellville in March 2008?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version