Facility & Company Information > Callaway

Callaway Lodging

<< < (2/9) > >>

Lorrie Henson:
I've stayed with all three of the following and would recommend them... they are about 45 minutes from the plant...

Phipps Furnished Rentals
573-814-0245

Southern Properties LLC
573-447-2146

Candlewood Suites Columbia
573-817-0525

justatech:
There is a camp ground with hotel rooms about 4 miles from the site. As you're leaving the site go right out - go to the stop make a left going back into town (I forget the name of it) about 2 or 3 miles down the road on the right is a white house with a Christian camp ground sign. The have spots for RVs, two dorm houses and another building with hotel rooms................reasonab ly priced - very clean...................if after leaving the plant and you get to the main road - turn right at the stop - go about 4 miles miles - bar on left (forget the name of that too  :P) good food. Nice short distance from the bar to the campground.................ju st have to watch the one bend - bar owner will tell you about it.

If you are already there - drive around and look for the campground - ask some guys at the plant they know where it's at.

If you're really interested - IM me I will dig around in my file cabinet (beat up old box) and find the correct information - numbers etc..............

Enjoy yourself at Calloway - lots of nice people.

Lorrie Henson:
I found the following information.  I can't vouch for them, but think it's worth a call if you're interested.

Several units available on flexible rent schedules, varying from short to long term. Unit sizes from two to three bedrooms (but can be rented short term to single individuals) with all the amenities of home.  Can be furnished or unfurnished, take your pick. We've been renting to the road tech industry for years and will do what we can to place you in one of our units that meets your needs. Please call Ron Smith at (573) 220-2216 for more information.

Duke_Nukester:
I'm looking into apartments in Jefferson City, hoping to finalize something on Friday, the 19th.  Anyone interested in going splits give me a shout at sj_redneckid_70@yahoo.com or call me at 9183064007 ask for Shannon.  Because my wife and I have ex's who are asses we do screen calls so no private or unavailable (i.e. blocked caller i.d.) calls please.

For the most part Jefferson City is 45 minutes to 1 hour from the plant.  Not as close as say Fulton, about the same from the south and east sides of Columbia.  I like the freedom of having a multitude of choices for dinner and having them close to "home" while on the road.  Jefferson City looks more culturally evolved from it's website compared to Columbia, however, I have never been to Callaway so I could be wrong. 

My roommate requests are:
  1) Nonsmoker (the exception you smoke outside and febreeze the @#%$ out of your clothes)
  2) No Parties, and no more than say two guests over at time.  I like a little peace and quiet at the end of the day.
  3) Pick up and clean up after yourself daily, I might be a guy, but I don't like bugs where I eat, and tripping over crap.

Dave Warren:
This was back in the day.......

I stayed at a trailer park with 4 other guys in a city named Holts Summit.
It was a traumatic experience due to the fact that it was my first time in a trailer park.
Regardless, it was cheap and wasn't too terrible.
There is a stock car race track not far from there and not a whole lot else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version