0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Ginna  (Read 32733 times)

Offline Ikesss

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Ginna
« Reply #25 on: Apr 10, 2005, 08:51 »
After working for "the house" in So Cal, I took vacation to see what it was like at Ginna, which Iplan to move to in the future. The skinny:

House folks, a great bunch of people. There's no separation between contract and house. Paid lunch, travel in/out.

The weather...Cold...Duh.

Had my badge the first day. I've been back at my plant for a week and am still waiting.

Good first at local Restuarants.

Apparently Constellation looks to making things not as much "fun" as it used to be. Still a good outage, a lot of comman sense applied. A couple pizza runs to boot. I'll be back if they take me...

Offline imbucky

• Light User
Ginna
« Reply #26 on: Feb 28, 2006, 01:21 »
I was wondering if I could get some help from Ginna? I need some info on what there is for RP resources, ie. how many RP techs do you have??
Thanks! ;)
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates.

It's more like a jar of Jalapenos....what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.......

Offline imbucky

• Light User
Ginna
« Reply #27 on: Jun 15, 2007, 09:21 »
I am looking for a house mouse RP tech at Ginna to get some information on thier staffing, any suggestions or numbers?
Life is NOT like a box of chocolates.

It's more like a jar of Jalapenos....what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.......

Offline Smooth Operator

• Moderate User
Re: Ginna
« Reply #28 on: Nov 17, 2008, 07:22 »
A friend of mine is applying to Ginna to be an NLO and I was wondering what Ginna typically starts its Operators at and what kind of relocation is offered for this this job.

revmanny

« Reply #29 on: Mar 04, 2009, 12:16 »
I think around 23-25/hr.

Hairbear

Security Officer positions at Ginna
« Reply #30 on: Jul 29, 2009, 10:26 »
Looking to get into the Ginna Power Plant as a Security Officer. I have my pistol permit. Military background. And Resume, just wondering how I go about contacting the HR office to submit my info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fermi2

Re: Security Officer positions at Ginna
« Reply #31 on: Jul 29, 2009, 10:44 »
Try their website?

Hairbear

« Reply #32 on: Jul 29, 2009, 10:48 »
They don't have a clear website on hiring. Its the sister to Constellation(in Oswego), so when looking in Careers on Ginna, it takes you too Constellations website. Just thought that there was a different way to get my resume to them.

Fermi2

« Reply #33 on: Jul 30, 2009, 12:00 »
If there's a corporate website, ie Constellation it seems clear enough to me.

Hairbear

« Reply #34 on: Jul 30, 2009, 08:38 »
NO Oswego County. But willing to travel back and forth.

Hairbear

« Reply #35 on: Jul 30, 2009, 08:40 »
I heard they hire through Wackenhut. But haven't heard anything back from them.

Offline vagabond

• Light User
« Reply #36 on: Jul 31, 2009, 08:04 »
https://careers.constellation.com/psp/careers/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_HM_PRE&Action=A&SiteId=3

Go to location and select NY-Ontario.  I checked and there aren't any current Security openings, and I'm not sure if they hire through other companies.  Are you going to apply at NMP as well since it seems like you're closer?  Best of luck to you!
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Hairbear

« Reply #37 on: Aug 05, 2009, 03:46 »
vagabond- Thank you! I really appreciate the help. yes, i will be applying to NMP as well.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?